17 - 19 September 2018 | New York, USA
Driven by innovation and emerging ideas, the event will be attended by more than 150 individuals ranging from directors of security agencies, directors of operations, directors of IT, heads of acquisition, directors of policy, biometric programme managers, elected officials, ministries of interior, industry executives and academia from across the globe.
Key themes running throughout the event will be on the latest identity advancements in:
- Counterterrorism and security watch listing;
- Automated screening and multimodal systems for transportation and border management;
- GDPR and its impact information sharing;
- Programme management policy and architectural challenges;
- Cloud and enterprise platforms to enhance interoperability, efficiencies and data exchange;
- Mobile biometrics in field operations;
- Machine learning and behavioural biometrics to support counterterrorism and screening facilitation efforts;
- Information sharing between state, local and federal agencies and international coalitions.
The event is co-organized by INTERPOL and the US Institute for Defense and Government Advancement (IDGA).