In an effort to enhance biosecurity on a global scale, we collaborate with other agencies, governments and international organizations, such as the World Customs Organization, the World Health Organization, the World Organisation for Animal Health, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization, the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs.
We openly engage in international discussions and encourage inter-agency cooperation on strategic and working levels. As such, we participate in and contribute to a variety of formats such as conferences, publications and the collaboratively development of awareness raising and training materials.
INTERPOL Global Biosecurity Conference
Are you a biosecurity expert, scholar or researcher? Would you like to share your work with us?
From 2-4 July 2024 in Lyon, France, we will hold the first INTERPOL Global Biosecurity Conference, which will bring together law enforcement and partner agencies, biosecurity experts and academia from different regions and backgrounds.
The conference will provide an international forum to foster dialog, discuss current and future biological threats, good practices and challenges. We aim to define recommendations to strengthen global biosecurity.
Call for abstracts
We invite biosecurity experts, researchers and scholars to submit an abstract to us, to join the selection procedure to potentially present your work during the conference.
This should be written on one of the subjects below:
- Biological threat landscape
- Critical infrastructure protection and targeted threats
- Dual-use commodities and research in the fields of biotechnologies and life science
- Law enforcement roles and interagency cooperation in response to biological incidents
- Capacity building efforts to prevent, prepare and respond to biological threats and incidents
- Online content impacting the bioterrorist threat
- Tackling biological threats to animals and plants from a law enforcement perspective
- Biological threat actors
Please carefully consider the guidelines and deadlines provided in the call for abstract form below.
Please submit your abstract to email@example.com no later than 8 March 2024 using the form below.