- Strengthening policing capacity across Asia focus of INTERPOL meeting in Nepal
- INTERPOL supports public-private partnerships to combat cybercrime at World Economic Forum
- Digital currencies and money laundering focus of INTERPOL meeting
- INTERPOL and Qatar enhance collaboration on disaster victim identification
- The most wanted works of art
- INTERPOL network identifies 10,000 child sexual abuse victims
WHO WE ARE
INTERPOL enables police in our 190 member countries to work together to fight international crime. We provide a range of policing expertise and capabilities, supporting three main crime programmes: Counter-terrorism, Cybercrime, and Organized and emerging crime.