- Project Stadia experts meet on major event security
- INTERPOL training looks to enhance ASEAN forensic investigative capability
- Head of INTERPOL meets UN Secretary General on collaboration
- INTERPOL and UN forge closer ties against transnational crime, terrorism
- Guidelines for protecting child sexual abuse victims endorsed at INTERPOL meeting
- China’s Meng Hongwei elected President of INTERPOL
WHO WE ARE
INTERPOL enables police in our 190 member countries to work together to fight international crime. We provide a range of policing expertise and capabilities, supporting three main crime programmes: Counter-terrorism, Cybercrime, and Organized and emerging crime.