- INTERPOL launches new project targeting African-Asian wildlife crime links
- Global security focus of talks between Nepal President and INTERPOL leadership
- Strengthening policing capacity across Asia focus of INTERPOL meeting in Nepal
- INTERPOL supports public-private partnerships to combat cybercrime at World Economic Forum
- Digital currencies and money laundering focus of INTERPOL meeting
- INTERPOL network identifies 10,000 child sexual abuse victims
WHO WE ARE
INTERPOL enables police in our 190 member countries to work together to fight international crime. We provide a range of policing expertise and capabilities, supporting three main crime programmes: Counter-terrorism, Cybercrime, and Organized and emerging crime.
French Interior Minister visits INTERPOL
A visit by France’s Interior Minister Bruno Le Roux to INTERPOL’s General Secretariat headquarters provided an opportunity to review the world police organization’s cooperation with France and its activities across its 190 member countries. The agenda during the minister’s visit included international law enforcement collaboration against transnational crime and terrorism.