Our environmental security activities are all externally funded and dependent on sustainable partnerships.
We work in close collaboration with governmental, non-governmental and international organizations to disrupt transnational organized criminal groups involved in environmental crime. These partners also help us to provide our member countries with technical and logistical support.
We would particularly like to acknowledge the valuable support from our current partners, listed below, and encourage other national, regional and international stakeholders to support our vital work to ensure a safer environment.
Current partnerships (2018-beyond)
- The Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (Norad)
- The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- The Norwegian Ministry of Environment and Climate
- United Kingdom Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (UK DEFRA)
- United States Department of State - Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- United States Forest Service