Échange de données
I-link: taking data exchange to the next level
Every day, law enforcement officers in member countries around the world exchange thousands of messages, often urgent, using I-24/7. The effective management of these messages is vital.
I-link is a unique and dynamic operational system that centralizes and continually enhances database features. It will also help make connections between seemingly unrelated investigations, by identifying common threads. Officers in National Central Bureaus (NCBs) and other authorized users are able to access I-link through the I-24/7 network.
- Provides an international structured communication standard, ensuring consistency and operational relevancy of recorded and exchanged police data.
- Offers adaptable structured forms enabling national systems to seamlessly transmit information, thereby increasing the quality and the quantity of information available.
- Enables the direct recording of police information into INTERPOL’s criminal database, eliminating information processing times.
- Grants immediate access to real-time police information.
- Is available in all four of INTERPOL's official languages: Arabic, English, French and Spanish.
Instant international alerts
All international alerts for wanted persons – either in the form of an INTERPOL Red Notice or Diffusions – are now submitted through I-link. In a matter of seconds, member countries can draft and submit an alert seeking the arrest of a wanted criminal, with the information recorded instantly into the Organization’s central database and immediately accessible to police around the world.
Three other types of Notices are also available through I-link: Yellow, Green and Blue (for missing persons, warnings and seeking additional information, respectively).
- I-24/7 is a secure network linking all our member countries and giving access to INTERPOL's criminal databases;
- I-link is a dynamic web application that allows officers in member countries to manage their data directly, and standardizes the format of the data exchanged.