- Arab Police Chiefs’ support vital in global terrorism response says INTERPOL Chief
- INTERPOL border operation targets organized crime networks across West Africa
- Project Stadia experts meet on major event security
- INTERPOL training looks to enhance ASEAN forensic investigative capability
- Head of INTERPOL meets UN Secretary General on collaboration
- INTERPOL et l’ONU resserrent leurs liens pour lutter contre la criminalité transnationale et le terrorisme
WHO WE ARE
INTERPOL enables police in our 190 member countries to work together to fight international crime. We provide a range of policing expertise and capabilities, supporting three main crime programmes: Counter-terrorism, Cybercrime, and Organized and emerging crime.