- INTERPOL Budapest
Member since :
7 de septiembre de 1923
Law enforcement services in Hungary are provided by two principal agencies:
- National Police, which includes the border police (Ministry of Interior);
- National Tax and Customs Office (Ministry of National Economy).
Hungary’s national police headquarters are located in the 13th District of the capital, in a prominent glass building called “The Police Palace”.
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for Hungary is part of the International Law Enforcement Cooperation Centre (ILECC). Sitting structurally in the criminal investigation branch of the national police force, ILECC has nationwide jurisdiction for international criminal cooperation matters.
ILECC is the dedicated criminal branch authorised to take urgent police action for all transnational criminal matters relating to Hungary. Operational 24/7, ILECC
- processes information requests;
- liaises with national investigation authorities;
- liaises with international law enforcement partners;
- liaises with international organisations;
- contributes to the identification of dead bodies;
- contributes to the location of internationally missing persons.
INTERPOL Budapest is staffed by 20 case officers and a liaison officer from the Hungarian Customs.
NCB activities focus around the following crime areas:
- Stolen motor vehicles;
- Stolen works of art;
- Financial crime;
- Drug related crimes;
- Customs cases.
Case officers work in English, French, Spanish and German, Italian, Romanian and Russian.
Una operación contra el tráfico de especies silvestres se salda con detenciones y decomisos a escala mundial
INTERPOL organiza en Polonia un curso para la realización de investigaciones sobre incidentes radiactivos y nucleares con objeto de promover un plan de acción común
Red Notices 57
JAMES GERALD Age today: 45 years old
Nationality: United states
ROLAND Age today: 41 years old
Yellow Notices 11
JOZSEF Age today: 56 years old
ENDRENE Age today: 39 years old
- 42nd European Regional Conference – 14-16 May 2013 - Budapest
- 70th INTERPOL General Assembly - 24th to 28th September 2001 - Budapest