Asia y Pacífico Sur
- INTERPOL Suva
Member since :
6 de septiembre 1971
Fiji Police Force
A recognised, well-respected, vibrant, resilient and responsive police force
To create a safe and secure Fiji in accordance with best practices, standards & technological innovation
- Integrity - to be trustworthy, credible, courageous and honorable
- Fairness - working in a professional and impartial manner
- Trust - Honest and respectful
- Empathy - Understanding once feeling and emotions
- Efficiency - Smart and competent responses
The Fiji Police provides the following law enforcement services throughout the Fiji Islands:
- Law and order;
- Peace preservation;
- Prevention, detection and investigation of crime;
- Protection of life and property.
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) in Suva is part of the Fiji National Police Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Defence, National Security, Disaster Management and Immigration).
The Head of NCB answers to the Commissioner of Police through the Intelligence Bureau Director. INTERPOL Suva is staffed by six Fiji Police Force officials who carry out operations in coordination with other national agencies.
The NCB is the exclusive platform for international investigations involving Fiji.
Yellow Notices 1
VANDHANA PRITIKA Age today: 32 years old