We work to bring together different players – from police, customs, health regulatory authorities, scientists, and the private sector – to tackle pharmaceutical crimes.
Our global network of member countries allows us to connect stakeholders across the world, and carry out effective training and operations in specific regions.
Our main partners are as follows:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Permanent Forum on International Pharmaceutical Crime (PFIPC)
- Pharmaceutical Security Institute (PSI)
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Associations (IFPMA)
- Health Sciences Authority, Singapore (HSA)
- Council of Europe
- European Commission
- Institute of research against counterfeiting medicines (IRACM)
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- HMA Working group of Enforcement Officers (WGEO)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)