Send a message to INTERPOL

Internet access blocking

Here you can report what you believe is an wrongfully entered domain in the INTERPOL "Worst of"-list of domains that distribute child sexual abuse material on the Web. This form is not for reporting sites that you believe is distributing child sexual abuse material. To report this in the most effective way, go to INHOPE and choose your country. All other crime types should be reported using one of the standard INTERPOL reporting forms.