Bosnie Herzégovine (la)
- INTERPOL Sarajevo
Member since :
4 novembre 1992
Bosnie Herzégovine (la)
The organization of Bosnia and Herzegovina national law enforcement services reflects the country’s unique multi-level government structure.
Bosnia and Herzegovina is made up of
- The Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (referred to as “The Federation”);
- Republic of Srpska;
- Brčko District of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The Federation, Republika Srpska and Brčko District of Bosnia and Herzegovina each govern themselves, and have their own police departments. In addition, the Federation is subdivided into 10 cantons, each with its own cantonal government which operates under the laws of Bosnia and Herzegovina as a whole. Each canton has its own Ministry of Interior.
Under the umbrella of the Ministry of Security, Bosnia and Herzegovina provides national law enforcement and security services through a number of different national institutions, including:
- State Investigation and Protection Agency;
- Border Police of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Directorate for Coordination of Police Bodies of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Service for foreigners' affairs/Immigration service;
- Customs Service (called the Indirect Taxation Authority).
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for Bosnia and Herzegovina is an international division of the Direction for Coordination of Police Bodies. It has a staff of 21 employees, including case officers specialized in the following priority fields:
- Wanted persons, fugitives and extraditions;
- Financial crime;
- Illegal immigration;
- Trafficking in human beings;
- Terrorism and arms trafficking;
- Stolen vehicles;
- War crime;
- General crime;
- Public safety and terrorism.
- Provide, implement and improve cooperation between local police and judicial authorities, promoting international police cooperation through INTERPOL;
- Ensure swift and efficient information exchange with the INTERPOL community;
- Act as the unique point of contact for all Bosnia and Herzegovina investigations with an international link;
- Represent Bosnia and Herzegovina in INTERPOL activities, projects and meetings.
La vente en ligne de faux médicaments et de produits de contrefaçon ciblée par une opération d’INTERPOL
Des contrefaçons d’une valeur estimée à près d’un million d’USD saisies lors d’une opération coordonnée par INTERPOL
La visite du ministre de la Sécurité de Bosnie-Herzégovine met l’accent sur le rôle clé joué par le réseau d’INTERPOL en matière d’amélioration de la sécurité au niveau national
Red Notices 119
MLADEN Age today: 52 years old
VERNES Age today: 40 years old
Nationality: Bosnia and herzegovina