- INTERPOL Minsk
Member since :
29 septembre 1993
Law enforcement services in Belarus are provided by the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA). Other national bodies responsible for specific aspects of national law enforcement also include:
- Investigations Committee;
- General Prosecutor’s Office;
- State Border Guard Committee;
- State Customs Committee;
- State Security Committee;
- Financial Investigation Department (State Control Council).
- Protect people's health, life, basic rights and freedom;
- Maintain law and order;
- Protect public and private property;
- Prevent, detect and investigate crime;
- Search for missing people and fugitives.
- Criminal Police;
- Department for Citizenship and Migration;
- Internal Security;
- Information Center;
- Interior Troops Command;
- INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) of Belarus;
- Police Educational Institutions;
- Public Security Police;
- Special “ALMAZ” Antiterrorism Unit”;
- State Forensics Center.
Public Security Police:
- Crime prevention;
- Protection of public and private property;
- Public order;
- Traffic control;
- 24-hour Command Centre;
Belarus is a transit country for drugs, stolen vehicles and illegal immigrants. As a result, drug consumption in Belarus is on the increase, as is the problem of trafficking in human beings for sexual exploitation. The Criminal Police is therefore structured to be able to tackle and address these crime forms efficiently.
- Criminal Investigation;
- Economic Crime;
- High-Tech Crime;
- Organized Crime and Corruption;
- Drugs and Trafficking in Human Beings.
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for Belarus is part of the Criminal Police. The NCB answers directly to the First Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, who is also the Head of the Criminal Police, and is located at the Ministry.
- International missing people, fugitives and extraditions desk;
- Transnational crime desk;
- Criminal intelligence desk.
INTERPOL Minsk is structured to facilitate international crime investigations requiring the exchange of police information between Belarus law enforcement agencies and their international counterparts worldwide. The Belarus NCB has developed solid working relations with national law enforcement bodies and NCBs in INTERPOL member countries across the globe since its membership.
Priority crime areas:
- Economic and financial crime;
- Firearms and explosives;
- Fugitives and missing persons;
- Illegal immigration;
- Organized crime;
- Trafficking in human beings.
INTERPOL exercise boosts radiological and nuclear terrorism response capacity in Ukraine and Belarus
Une opération internationale conduite par INTERPOL met en lumière l’ampleur du trafic de marchandises illicites
INTERPOL organise en Pologne une formation aux enquêtes sur les incidents radiologiques et nucléaires afin de promouvoir un plan d’action commun
INTERPOL confirme que les empreintes provenant de l'attaque terroriste commise dans le métro de Minsk en avril 2011 correspondent à celles relevées sur les lieux de l'attentat à la bombe de juillet 2008 à Minsk
La chasse aux fugitifs internationaux menée par INTERPOL aboutit à de nombreuses arrestations dans toute l'Amérique du Sud
Red Notices 160
ANDREI Age today: 57 years old
ANDREI Age today: 42 years old
Yellow Notices 159
VALERY Age today: 60 years old
NATALLIA Age today: 35 years old
- 35th European Regional Conference - 2006 - Minsk