- Tackling transnational crime and terrorism focus of INTERPOL meeting
- INTERPOL backs World IP Day
- Weapons and explosives seized in INTERPOL-led operation
- Turkey hosts INTERPOL training on fake document detection
- Organized crime networks targeted in INTERPOL-coordinated operation in Tri-Border area
- Une opération INTERPOL de sécurisation des frontières en Asie du Sud-Est cible des terroristes présumés
WHO WE ARE
INTERPOL enables police in our 190 member countries to work together to fight international crime. We provide a range of policing expertise and capabilities, supporting three main crime programmes: Counter-terrorism, Cybercrime, and Organized and emerging crime.