- INTERPOL Minsk
Law enforcement services in Belarus are provided by the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA). Other national bodies responsible for specific aspects of national law enforcement also include:
- Investigations Committee;
- General Prosecutor’s Office;
- State Border Guard Committee;
- State Customs Committee;
- State Security Committee;
- Financial Investigation Department (State Control Council).
- Protect people's health, life, basic rights and freedom;
- Maintain law and order;
- Protect public and private property;
- Prevent, detect and investigate crime;
- Search for missing people and fugitives.
- Criminal Police;
- Department for Citizenship and Migration;
- Internal Security;
- Information Center;
- Interior Troops Command;
- INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) of Belarus;
- Police Educational Institutions;
- Public Security Police;
- Special “ALMAZ” Antiterrorism Unit”;
- State Forensics Center.
Public Security Police:
- Crime prevention;
- Protection of public and private property;
- Public order;
- Traffic control;
- 24-hour Command Centre;
Belarus is a transit country for drugs, stolen vehicles and illegal immigrants. As a result, drug consumption in Belarus is on the increase, as is the problem of trafficking in human beings for sexual exploitation. The Criminal Police is therefore structured to be able to tackle and address these crime forms efficiently.
- Criminal Investigation;
- Economic Crime;
- High-Tech Crime;
- Organized Crime and Corruption;
- Drugs and Trafficking in Human Beings.
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for Belarus is part of the Criminal Police. The NCB answers directly to the First Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, who is also the Head of the Criminal Police, and is located at the Ministry.
- International missing people, fugitives and extraditions desk;
- Transnational crime desk;
- Criminal intelligence desk.
INTERPOL Minsk is structured to facilitate international crime investigations requiring the exchange of police information between Belarus law enforcement agencies and their international counterparts worldwide.
Priority crime areas:
- Economic and financial crime;
- Firearms and explosives;
- Fugitives and missing persons;
- Illegal immigration;
- Organized crime;
- Trafficking in human beings.
INTERPOL exercise boosts radiological and nuclear terrorism response capacity in Ukraine and Belarus
Una operación internacional dirigida por INTERPOL pone de manifiesto el alcance del tráfico de productos ilícitos
INTERPOL organiza en Polonia un curso para la realización de investigaciones sobre incidentes radiactivos y nucleares con objeto de promover un plan de acción común
INTERPOL confirma que las huellas dactilares relacionadas con el atentado perpetrado en el metro de Minsk en abril de 2011 coinciden con las procedentes de otro atentado cometido en la misma ciudad en julio de 2008
La búsqueda de prófugos internacionales emprendida por INTERPOL da lugar a numerosas detenciones en toda Sudamérica
Red Notices 160
IHAR Age today: 48 years old
ALIAKSANDR Age today: 44 years old
Nationality: Belarus , Russia
Yellow Notices 159
VALERY Age today: 61 years old
NATALLIA Age today: 36 years old
- 35th European Regional Conference - 2006 - Minsk