Asia y Pacífico Sur
- INTERPOL Beirut
Member since :
Under the authority of the Minister of the Interior, the Internal Security Force (ISF) is Lebanon’s national police and security force. Composed of administrative and judicial police branches, it is an armed force responsible for the security of the Lebanese territory, waters and airspace.
National law enforcement forces
The following units are under the authority of the ISF Director General:
- General Staff (in charge of preparing studies and advising the Director General);
- Central Administration (ISF finances, supplies, equipment and buildings management);
- Social Services Administration;
- Territorial Gendarmerie;
- Mobile Battalion (general ISF reserve force – considered the ISF strike force);
- Police of Beirut;
- Judicial Police (covers the whole Lebanese territory and includes scientific and tourist Police and sections for crime repression, enquiries and investigations);
- Embassy, Public Administration and Institutional Security body;
- ISF Institutes (colleges, schools and training centres).
Joining the Organization in 1949, the INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for Lebanon was the second Arab country after Egypt to join INTERPOL. Located in the ISF headquarters, INTERPOL Beirut is part of the ISF International Relations Department, and reports directly to the Director General.
INTERPOL Beirut is responsible for:
- Exchange of criminal information at domestic and international levels;
- Arrest and handing over of criminals to the INTERPOL member countries according to the principle of reciprocity in the absence of bilateral treaties;
- Exchanging crime expertise.
NCB Beirut cooperates with the wider INTERPOL community on a wide range of crime investigations, especially in the fields of drugs, car theft, money laundering, terrorism, illegal immigration, trafficking in human beings, and theft or loss of travel documents.
El diálogo sobre la seguridad mundial a través de INTERPOL, tema central de una reunión en Beirut con la asociación bancaria
Un taller de INTERPOL para Próximo Oriente y el Norte de África se centra en la mejora de las investigaciones sobre prófugos
A petición del Tribunal Especial para el Líbano, INTERPOL hace públicas las notificaciones rojas sobre los presuntos asesinos de Hariri
INTERPOL publica notificaciones rojas sobre los presuntos asesinos de Hariri a petición del Tribunal Especial para el Líbano
Red Notices 2
GEORGES Age today: 42 years old
CHARBEL Age today: 39 years old
Yellow Notices 4
DIANA Age today: 19 years old
Nationality: Canada , Lebanon
TALAL Age today: 64 years old