- Tackling transnational crime and terrorism focus of INTERPOL meeting
- INTERPOL backs World IP Day
- Weapons and explosives seized in INTERPOL-led operation
- Turkey hosts INTERPOL training on fake document detection
- INTERPOL coordina una operación contra las redes de delincuencia organizada en la zona de las tres fronteras
- INTERPOL border operation in Southeast Asia targets terror suspects
WHO WE ARE
INTERPOL enables police in our 190 member countries to work together to fight international crime. We provide a range of policing expertise and capabilities, supporting three main crime programmes: Counter-terrorism, Cybercrime, and Organized and emerging crime.