76th INTERPOL General Assembly
Marrakesh, Morocco - 5-8 November 2007
08 November 2007
MARRAKESH – Delegates at INTERPOL’s General Assembly have approved a series of measures aimed at furthering co-operation between law enforcement in member countries to help combat transnational crime and terrorism.Police chiefs from around the world supported a number of recommendations at the four-day conference in Marrakesh, including the use of public...
07 November 2007
MARRAKESH – Delegates at the 76th INTERPOL General Assembly have upheld the unanimous decision made by the organization’s Executive Committee to publish six out of nine Red Notices requested in connection with the 1994 bombing of the AMIA building in Buenos Aires.The General Assembly, INTERPOL’s supreme governing body, voted in favour of publishing the no...
05 November 2007
MARRAKESH – INTERPOL’s 76th General Assembly opened on Monday with calls for member countries to make greater use of the organization’s potential and ability to identify, locate and arrest international criminals.Nearly 600 delegates from 144 member countries are gathering in Marrakesh for the four-day conference, which also marks the 50th anniversary of...
12 October 2007
LYON, France – The response to global police challenges will be the focus of INTERPOL’s 76th General Assembly, to be held in Marrakesh, Morocco from 5-8 November 2007.Senior law enforcement officials and experts from around the world will discuss a range of issues facing police worldwide, including terrorism and trafficking in human beings. Requesting pub...
07 November 2007
MARRAKESH – Delegates at INTERPOL’s 76th General Assembly have approved a resolution empowering the organization to publish information to request the public’s assistance in child sex abuse investigations.The decision follows the success of Operation Vico, in which information provided by members of the public led to the arrest of a suspected paedophile j...
76th INTERPOL General Assembly Address by His Excellency, Chakib Benmoussa, Minister of the Interior 5-8 November 2007 - Marrakesh, Morocco
76ème Assemblée générale d'INTERPOL Discours de Mme Michèle Alliot-Marie, Ministre de l’Intérieur, de l’Outre-mer et des Collectivités territoriales (France). 5-8 November 2007 - Marrakech, Maroc
Other General Assemblies
- 83rd - 3-7 November 2014 - Monaco
- 82nd - 21 October 2013 - 24 October 2013, Cartagena, Colombia
- 81st - 5 to 8 November 2012, Rome, Italy
- 80th - 31 October to 3 November 2011, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 79th - 8-11 November 2010 - Doha, Qatar
- 78th - 11 to 15 October 2009, Singapore
- 77th - 7 to 10 October 2008, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 76th - 5 to 8 November 2007, Marrakesh, Morocco
- 75th - 19 to 22 September 2006, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 74th - 19 to 22 September 2005, Berlin, Germany
- 73rd - 5 to 8 October 2004, Cancún, Mexico
- 72nd - 29 September to 2 October 2003, Benidorm, Spain
- 71st - 21st to 24th October 2002, Yaoundé, Cameroon