- INTERPOL Bratislava
Member since :
29 September 1993
National Police of the Slovak Republic
The Slovak Police Force is a part of the Ministry of Interior. It is made up of the Police Main Headquarters (Police Presidium), eight regional police headquarters, 53 district police headquarters and several educational and specialized police institutions. Headquartered in the capital Bratislava, the Force is headed by the Police President, who answers to the Minister of the Interior.
- Protect life and security of people and property;
- Ensure public order and safety;
- Prevent, detect and investigate crime;
- Protect state borders;
- Traffic control and safety.
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for the Slovak Republic is a part of the Police Presidium’s Bureau of International Police Co-operation, which comprises INTERPOL, Europol, Sirene, Schengen and other units.
It is made up of 23 plain-clothed police officers who are all graduates of either the Bratislava Police Academy or national civilian universities and speak at least one INTERPOL language.
INTERPOL Bratislava is operational 24 hours a day all year long, and its staff have to be able to handle all enquiries received either from domestic or international police agencies, no matter the type of crime.
Main NCB tasks:
- Checks on people, identity documents, stolen motor vehicles, works of art and weapons;
- Identification of dead bodies;
- Fingerprints and DNA checks;
- Exchange of criminal information;
- Police training for regional and district police.
INTERPOL radiological and nuclear investigations training course in Poland seeks to boost common action plan
Red Notices 51
AHMED HASSAN MOHAMED ALI Age today: 40 years old
GORAN Age today: 41 years old
Nationality: Former yugoslav republic of macedonia
Yellow Notices 12
ADAM AHMED HASSAN Age today: 10 years old
Nationality: Slovakia , Egypt
FRANTISEK Age today: 45 years old