- INTERPOL Kampala
Member since :
31 August 1966
To provide an enlightened and motivated police force that is efficient and accountable.
To secure life and property in partnership with the public in a committed and professional manner in order to promote development
The Uganda Police Force (UPF) is responsible for:
- Protecting life and property;
- Maintaining law and order;
- Crime prevention and detection;
- Co-operation with civilian authorities and other security bodies.
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for Uganda is part of the UPF’s Directorate of INTERPOL & Peace Support Operations, which is responsible for international and regional cooperation in fighting transnational crime. INTERPOL Kampala is staffed exclusively by UPF police officers.
INTERPOL Kampala is made up of the following desks:
- Public Safety & Terrorism;
- Drugs and Criminal Organisations;
- Financial, Economic & High-tech Crimes;
- Property crime, motor vehicle theft and stolen works of art;
- Immigration and stolen / lost travel documents;
- Fugitives and missing people;
- Trafficking in Human Beings / Child Abuse;
- Environmental Crime.
East Africa’s Operation Mamba III bolsters fight against counterfeit medicines with INTERPOL-IMPACT support
Reconstructed photos of suspected killers in Uganda terror attacks on football fans published by INTERPOL
Illegal ivory trade focus of biggest ever transnational wildlife crime operation in Africa co-ordinated by INTERPOL
Red Notices 18
MUHAMMAD Age today: 55 years old
AHMED Age today: 22 years old
Yellow Notices 4
ROBERT Age today: 32 years old
DERRIK Age today: 38 years old