- INTERPOL Mbabane
Member since :
9 October 1975
Royal Swaziland Police Service
Created in 1907, the Royal Swaziland Police is part of the Prime Minister’s office. The Police Commissioner is responsible for its administration and is directly accountable to the King of Swaziland, who acts as the Commissioner-in-Chief of the Police.
Creating a secure and peaceful environment permitting all to live free of the fear of crime.
- To maintain peace and public order;
- To prevent and detect crime;
- To control traffic and reduce accidents;
- To pursue and apprehend offenders and bring them to justice;
- To execute court summons and subpoenas;
- To enforce state law;
- To collate information on internal state security;
- To provide security to Royalty and VIPs.
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for Swaziland is the exclusive Royal Swaziland Police platform enabling domestic investigations to reach out to police forces across the world.
- Liaise and coordinate domestic matters requiring international support and investigation;
- Provide national law enforcement with access to police information in INTERPOL databases;
- Monitor, track and coordinate fugitive extradition requests;
- Share highly classified intelligence with NCBs and the General Secretariat;
- Deliver presentations to domestic law enforcement institutions and the general public on INTERPOL and international crime trends.
In cooperation with local law enforcement, INTERPOL Mbabane regularly coordinates field operations targeting either the illegal trade in protected species or violations of intellectual property rights. Operations result in frequent seizures and arrests.
Red Notices 10
SHIHONG Age today: 39 years old
XIANDONG Age today: 46 years old
Yellow Notices 1
LAWRENCE TOM Age today: 46 years old