- INTERPOL Lagos
Member since :
10 October 1960
The Nigeria Police Force
To serve and protect
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a strength of more than 350,000 men and women. NPF is a federal Police force covering all 36 Nigerian states and the federal capital territory, Abuja.
- Protection of lives and property;
- Prevention, detection and investigation of crime;
- Prosecution of offenders.
- Administration and Finance;
- Works and logistic;
- Planning, Research and Statistics.
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for Nigeria has two hubs:
- Abuja Office;
- Lagos Office.
Abuja is the administrative seat of the NCB, whilst the Lagos office is the operational hub. INTERPOL Lagos acts as the coordinating and liaison office between Nigerian law enforcement agencies and the INTERPOL community.
Other key security agencies in Nigeria that work with the Nigeria Police include, but are not limited to:
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
- Prevention and investigation of drug trafficking in Nigeria;
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
- High profile, economic and financial crime;
Nigeria Immigration Services
- Regulation of immigration issues
- Coordination of travel document issues
- Extradition (in partnership with NPF);
Nigeria Customs Service
- Works with police at the border and entry points to check for smuggling and transborder crimes;
National Agency for Prohibition of Traffic in Persons
- Prevention of human being smuggling
- Prevention of forced labour;
National Agency for Foods, Drugs Administration and Control
- Regulation and control of food products and pharmaceutical products.
Réseau de trafiquants de véhicules dans les mailles de la police togolaise grâce à coopération policière INTERPOL
Red Notices 31
HENRY IFEANYI Age today: 41 years old
PAUL EJIKE Age today: 40 years old
Nationality: Nigeria , Sierra leone
Yellow Notices 6
DEBBY Age today: 24 years old
IKEGWURU Age today: 50 years old
- 11th African Regional Conference - 1991 - Lagos
- 2nd African Regional Conference - 1965 - Lagos