2nd INTERPOL Global Conference on Vehicle Crime
February 2016 - Thailand
Focusing on the current challenges of organized vehicle crime, this conference brings together an extensive network of experts drawn from the public and private sectors.
Building on the success of the first edition of the conference in 2013, the event will continue the global dialogue about the impact and threats of vehicle crime, and will highlight the following topics:
- The impact of the illicit trade of vehicle spare parts;
- Established car trafficking routes;
- The threat of organized vehicle crime as part of the financial and logistical operations of terrorist groups;
- Global supply chain security;
- Links between organized vehicle crime and cybercrime.
Delegates will adopt a number of recommendations that will shape the future of international information exchange and investigations in this area.
For further information, please contact the Vehicle Crime Unit at the INTERPOL General Secretariat.