We have produced a number of publications in order to provide information to the general public, law enforcement officers and other agencies connected to the fight against environmental crime.
Further law enforcement manuals and reports are available to authorized users.
Fill in the enrolment form in order to request access to restricted content.
The following documents are available to authorized users only. Apply for access to restricted content.
- Environmental Crimes related to Illicit Drug Cultivation and Production
- Assessment of Enforcement Responses to Tiger Crime
- Elephant Poaching and Ivory Trafficking in East Africa: Assessment for an Effective Law Enforcement Response (2014)
- Forest Crime Manual: An Officer's Guide to Illegal Logging and Forest Crime (2013)
- Wildlife Crime Scene Investigation: Guide to evidence collection and management (2013)
- Environment Canada Internet Toolkit: A Manual for Conducting Research on the Internet (2013)
- Vessel Tracking for Analysis of Timber and Fisheries Crime (2013)
- Ozone Depleting Substances Case Study Handbook (2013)
- An Investigation into the Ivory Trade over the Internet within the European Union (2013)
- Intelligence Led Enforcement Manual (2012)
- Strategic Analysis Report on Illegal Export of Electronic Waste to Non-OECD Countries (2011)
- Strategic Analysis on Rhinoceros Crime (2011)
- The Waste Transport Checks Manual – AUGIAS (2011)
- Sign and the Art of Tracking: a guide to support law enforcement tracking and anti-poaching operations (2011)
- Wildlife Smuggling Concealment – Case Study Handbook (2010)
- Questioning Wildlife Smugglers - A Technique For Investigating Wildlife Crime (2010)
- Controlled Deliveries - A Technique For Investigating Wildlife Crime (2010)
- Illegal Oil Discharges from Vessels (2007)