- INTERPOL nuclear trafficking conference looks ahead to 2016 Nuclear Summit
- INTERPOL conference targets global nuclear trafficking
- INTERPOL to open Special Representative office at African Union
- INTERPOL backs World Economic Forum cybercrime project
- Operation Cocair V tackles threat of drug trafficking into Europe
- INTERPOL training course targets chemical smuggling
WHO WE ARE
INTERPOL enables police in our 190 member countries to work together to fight international crime. We provide a range of policing expertise and capabilities, supporting three main crime programmes: Counter-terrorism, Cybercrime, and Organized and emerging crime.