- INTERPOL Zagreb
Member since :
4 November 1992
Law enforcement services in Croatia are provided by the General Police Directorate (GPD) which is part of the Ministry of Interior. The Ministry is staffed by about 26,000 men and women, including the 20,000 officers who make up the national police force. The GPD is headquartered in the Croatian capital Zagreb.
- Prevent, detect and investigate crime;
- Protect people and property;
- Locate and capture criminals and fugitives;
- Maintain public order;
- Provide forensic police services;
- Ensure road safety and traffic control;
- Control and protect borders;
- Provide riot control services;
- Identity, vehicle and residence administration;
- Weapons, ammunition and explosives administration (procurement, ownership and permits to carry);
- Special police force services;
- National security;
- Responsibility for the national police academy.
In addition to the GPD, 20 police districts are directly responsible for security and crime fighting in their respective localities.
Staffed by seven men and women, Croatia’s INTERPOL National Central Bureau is part of the GPD’s International Police Cooperation Department. INTERPOL Zagreb is the essential platform for all complex police investigations involving Croatian citizens abroad, or crimes of an international nature committed on Croatian soil.
Red Notices 160
NIKOLINA Age today: 37 years old
SAVO Age today: 43 years old
Nationality: Bosnia and herzegovina