Asia & South Pacific
- INTERPOL Brunei
Member since :
4 September 1984
The Royal Brunei Police Force (Polis Diraja Brunei – PDRB) was created in 1921. With a force of more than 4,400 officers, the PDRB is responsible for keeping law and order and providing law enforcement services.
- Prevention, detection and investigation of crime;
- Collection of criminal intelligence;
- Traffic control;
- Escort duties (VIPs, cash, prisoners)
- Sea and border patrol;
- Public order;
- Riot and public event control.
- Four police districts;
- Police Posts;
- Marine Police;
- Reserve Unit.
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for Brunei is the exclusive platform for international investigations involving Brunei and its citizens. It is headed by the Commissioner of the Royal Brunei Police Force and managed by the head of the Commissioner’s Secretariat Office.
- Serve as a liaison centre between Brunei’s law enforcement agencies and the INTERPOL community;
- Actively contribute to INTERPOL’s criminal databases;
- Dynamically participate in INTERPOL training programmes, conferences and operations;
- Continually develop and improve the services provided by NCB Brunei both to domestic police forces and to the international law enforcement community at large.
INTERPOL Brunei regularly organizes and hosts specialized regional and international meetings for the benefit of its own country and international law enforcement. It also actively campaigns to raise INTERPOL awareness for the benefit of domestic law enforcement audiences.
Red Notices 8
NUR AQIDAH Age today: 32 years old
MARZUKI Age today: 39 years old
Yellow Notices 2
AWANGKU AHMAD RAYYAN MUIEZZY Age today: 4 years old
HAJAH MARIAM Age today: 45 years old
NCB Organisational Structure