- INTERPOL Kigali
Member since :
19 September 1974
Rwanda National Police
Make the people living in Rwanda feel safe and reassured.
- Deliver high quality service;
- accountability and transparency;
- safeguard the rule of law;
- provide a safe and crime free environment for all.
- Justice and respect for human rights;
- Stability and social order;
- Team work and partnership;
- Community relation focus;
- Professional conduct, efficiency and effectiveness.
The INTERPOL National Central Bureau (NCB) for Rwanda is a department of the Criminal Investigation Commission. It focuses its activities on providing the Rwanda National Police with the services and tools it needs to fight transnational crime and bring fugitives to justice. Four officers make up the INTERPOL Kigali staff, with one of them stationed at Kigali International Airport.
INTERPOL Kigali is made up of three divisions:
Transnational division :
- Trafficking human beings;
- Financial crime;
- Intellectual property crime;
- Stolen motor vehicles.
- Cross-border crimes investigations;
- Publication of INTERPOL notices relating to fugitives.
- Exchanges with member countries over I-24/7.
ICTR Prosecutor recognizes INTERPOL for investigative support in apprehending Rwandan genocide fugitives
East Africa’s Operation Mamba III bolsters fight against counterfeit medicines with INTERPOL-IMPACT support
Close international co-operation between Rwanda, INTERPOL and French police leads to arrest of yet another Rwandan genocide fugitive
African Working Group on Cybercrime for Heads of Units
27-28 February 2014
Red Notices 135
SAMUEL Age today: 49 years old
JEANNE CHANTAL Age today: 42 years old